Saturday, April 24, 2010

i love them..so much!!=)

they are very special for me...they are my spirit..my soul...they are a part of my life...i just can't stand if i lost them..no matter what i do, everything just to make them happy...happy because of me..becase of my achievement..because i'm being a good person..even sometime there is something going not right, i just telling myself, they are the most important person i had...i should appreciate..i should give love and everything...everything only for them...even when i'm being so lazy, they are my encouragement to wake up!! i remember every single things they had sacrified for me...i love them...i love them so much..and very much!!! because they are my PARENT!! and i promised to myself..to take care of them...for the rest of their life...as long as i can...as good as how they take care of me...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment